Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2011

[19]Friday
So because of all the snow days we had during the winter time, we had to make up some holidays, like President's Day in February. But if they're going to add any more days at the end of the year, it won't matter since I'm a SENIORRR ! :)
YEAH CLASS OF 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways.
So here I am, writing my second post for the 3rd quarter. It's really hard to believe that we're already this far into the year, and although I'm graduating in 4 more months, I still feel as if I've just started my adventures being a senior--even though I've also been 18 more quite a few months now. :)
This is just a ranting post, I guess, about my thoughts of school until now. 
Usually, this would be the same time when I would take SOL's, but I have only one this year, and that's in Geosystems, which, despite friend's constant "Don't worry about it!s", I'm worrying about them. I feel confident of the things we recently learned, but what about all the material we went through at the wayyyy beginning of the year?!
Or maybe I'm just a worry-wort; I'm VERY concerned about my college acceptance letters as well.

No pictures for today, since the next post I do will probably have like, loads of them. :)
Oh, and if you were wondering about that Jeremey letter segment thing, it's all because I did it to his blog first, so he wrote me a reply, like the gentle man he is. That's all.

Anyways.
Cheers for now. Until the next post,
-Ji Hyun. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment