Monday, October 11, 2010

October 13, 2010

[8]Wednesday
Fall is hereeeeee !
Yes, yes, yes. I am officially excited to replace the flats with boots and jackets!
I know I said this in an earlier post, but for some reason, right after I posted that, the weather seemed to be messing with me; it would be the perfect, frosty morning then hit over 80 degress in the afternoon.
I mean, really?
But not anymore! It's almost mid-October, so no more sweltering hot days.
FINALLY.
Now this is what I'm talking about. :D

I know my posts seem to be getting shorter and shorter, but honestly, I'm not really sure what to write about anymore. I started off just writing about my style, or lack of, in defining it, anyways, but now.
Now, I'm just kind of rambling. Hm. The next post will be better. Promise. I'm going to be thinking real hard on what to write about to make this more interesting. :)


x's&o's,
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment