Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7, 2010

[6]Thursday
So it's interim time, which means the last day of the quarter is almost here...
Dun, dun, dun.
On a lighter note, howevahhh...
For Spring break, I'm going to Paris! I'm looking forward to it so, so much.
And, of course, the shopping there will be great, too. :] !
Their street style is unbelievable.
Here. Take a look:
But that's a long ways off. Still. Yay!
Anyways.
You have no idea how much I wanted to wear sweat pants every day of this week, including today.
Butttt, I know that I'd regret it later, so I forced myself to walk out the house looking more then decent, as always. Ha, ha. I guess I'm just trying to impress myself.

The weather today is b r e e z y & absolutely wonderful.

Today's clip thing:
 I really want to grow my hair out until it reaches around the small of my back, but then, when I look at pictures like that^, 
I want to cut it. Sooooooo cute. Aurgh. <3

Lovelove,
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment