Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

[12]Wednesday
This is seriously mad hilarious. Like, for real.
This is probably the reason for all the funny looks from my table, because I just couldn't stop laughing. This and the graphjams website. I lovelovelove anything that can crack me up with a simple sentence or picture. Like that one. I literally LOL'd. Ha, ha, ha.

&This is also really off topic, but I am FREAKING out about my college appliactions...
I'm searching for scholarships & stuff too, and it's just so stressing. :l
Well, since I blabbed so much about non-fashion-related stuff,
I'll make an extra post, that will be like an extension of this post, but it will only have fashion pictures of what types of style I like. Yay. :)
More to come, promise!
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment