Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010

[14]Thursday
You know, I don't think my blog is a fashion style one anymore. I'm going to change it up a little and not only will I post up fashion pictures, but I will also put up pictures that I like, pictures that make me laugh, or pictures I just like putting up because I felt it. So expect a lot more picture from here on out, because I'm going to putting up a lot of posts and a lot of them will probably end up only having pictures. My fashion is always changing, and I'm pretty picky about what I put on my back (even though I'm pretty much caught up with this same grey jacket that I wear almost EVERYDAY becaues I love it), but when it comes to other things like humor, I can find it in almost anything. And that's exactly what I'm going to be doing from now on.

So here's today's fashion picture & my snibbet of a little extra of something.
Good day to all of you. :)
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment