Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 13, 2010.

[1]Monday
Hellooo. My name is Ji Hyun. I like to think myself as creative&optimistic. I like the color g r e e n, and everything it stands for. You know, recycling, saving the Earth, and a fresh start. Fall is my season. This is my first time starting a blog. [Can you tell??]

On this blog, you can expect to see my style, and love it. I'm not really sure how I would describe my style, but it's nice&classy, I think, which is what I'm going for. :) I plan on posting pictures, since I enjoy looking at them on other sites. I'm also thinking of other unique things, but nothing comes to mind...

Today's a nice day. The best breeze, no sun.

"Everyday is a Fashion Show&the World is your Runway."

Ciao for now.
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment