Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010

[3]Thursday
I don't think a person's style is limited to only what they're wearing on their backs. To me, style reflects the person himself, or maybe lack of. Like, people that dye their hair super-super pink might be really confident...Or really feel the need to stand out from the crowd. They want to be different. Or, people that own over 50 pairs of shoes obviously state for themselves that they are a sneaker-head. Or stiletto-head. I don't know. But when other people look at me, I wonder what they think. I have kind of always wanted to see myself from another person's point of view. That'd be pretty cool, I think.

That aside, I'm still not sure if I'm getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. Hmm.
 One more for the collection.

Today's little segment:
The Invention of the Thong.
"It was invented after the New York Mayor LaGuardia became enraged that the city’s nude dancers were exposing too much flesh. The thong was developed to keep the New York City dancers covered enough to placate the mayor."
Ha. Thought it was funny so decided to share. :)

Later, 'Gator.
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment