Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17, 2010

[4]Friday
 The pictures in the last few blogs were supposed to show what kind of style I am. It's hard for me to describe it myself, so I wanted to just show it. But now that you're seeing it, I think you'd agree with me that there's not just one word for my style, and I like that. I like that I don't fit inside an exact definition.
But anywho.
It's almost Fall & I need to go shopping for the colder weather now. I usually always make a list of what I need, like, new blazers, boots, or a dress shirt or something. Yes, like a grocery list. But then, once I step into Foever21, H&M, or whatever store I frequent, I forget the list completely. And then I end up buying a whole lot of stuff I don't really need, but then I realize that in clothes, there's not need, but wants. Like, I want a new pair of jeans. Or I want those new pairs of flats. But whatever the case, I need more clothes. I have lots of empty clothes hangers now, and no clothes to hang up. I need to fill it upppp !
This dress is so cute! I want! <3
"Be O N E in a million, not one of a million."

Ciao.
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment