Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15, 2010

[2]Wednesday
I wish I had a fashion superpower. If I did, it would definitley be the ability to own any outfit and/or accessorey I see. Whether it's in a magazine, a poster, or if someone in the hallways at high school is wearing it. With just one look and maybe a flick of my finger, the fashion item[s] would clone itself and reappear in my closet at home, with my preferences, like color, style and size. I really wish I had that power. There are many times where my eyes would wander onto some girl's boots, and I think, "Hm. Wonder where she got those...." Although I don't really like the fact that somebody else has the same exact item as me, I also think that since our styles are different, depending on how you wear them, the item itself should also look different. Right? But anyways. I also always wanted a nice, spacious closet. Then fill it up. Of course.

Today's a nice day. Getting chilly. Fall is almost here!
"J'adore la Mode."
"I love fashion."
In French.

See ya.
-Ji Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment